I use Young Living’s Valor essential oil blend every day on the bottom of my feet and the top of my neck – it really helps me start the day in balance!
Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual’s internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body.
VALOR essential oil blend is an energy balancing blend of Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum), Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), and Spruce (Picea mariana) in a base of pure Almond Oil. Valor works with the bodies electrical and nervous system bringing alignment and balance throughout the whole body system.
Here’s a few suggestions on Valor Essential Oil Blend for Everyday Use
- Emotional Strength. Rub a few drops of Valor oil over the heart, neck, wrists and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of fear and anxiety.
- Back Pain/Injury. Apply Valor to bottoms of feet and spine to help alignment.
- Joint Pain/Injury. Add a few drops of Valor to V-6 mixing oil and apply to the joints.
- TMJ. Rub Valor on the jaw before bed and in the morning until pain is relieved.
- Sciatica. Apply 2 drops of Valor to the heels of feet using pressure.
- Anxiety. Rub a few drops on feet, neck and chest. Breathe deeply.
- Sleep Apnea. Apply Valor to the bottoms of feet before bed.
- Stiff Neck. Use 2 drops of Valor on neck and massage.
- Spinal Adjustment. Rub a few drops of Valor up and down the spine and the bottom arches of the feet.
Stay tuned for lots more ways to use Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils for everyday living!
Guidelines for the Safe Use of Young Living Everyday Oils Kit
Therapeutic-grade essential oils are strong and safe when used as directed. Below are some preventative precautions to help you have an enjoyable experience using Young Living Essential Oils.
- Always test for skin sensitivity and keep a bottle of V-6 vegetable mixing oil, massage oil base or any pure vegetable oil handy when using essential oils. Vegetable oils dilute essential oils if they cause discomfort or skin irritation. Water does not help.
- Read the complete label before using essential oils.
- Keep bottles of essential oils tightly closed and store them in a cool location away from children. If a child swallows an essential oil, administer milk, honey or another safe, oil-soluble liquid such as soy or rice milk.
- Do not use essential oils rich in menthol (such as Peppermint) on the throat or neck area of children under 30 months (2 ½ years) of age.
- The citrus-based oils of Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange and Tangerine as well as oil blends with a heavy citrus concentration such as White Angelica and Purification should not be used on areas of the skin that will be exposed to the sun or UV rays within 72 hours. They may cause an increased reaction to the sun.
- Keep essential oils away from the eyes and out of your ears. Do not handle contact lenses or rub your eyes with essential oils on your fingers. If the oils should get into your eyes, soothe with a drop of vegetable oil, not water.
- Oils with a high phenol content – Oregano, Helichrysum, Cinnamon, Thyme, Clove, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Thieves, and ImmuPower – may damage contact lenses and irritate eyes. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before handling contact lenses.
- Epileptics and those with high blood pressure should consult their health care professional before using some essential oils. Avoid Hyssop, Fennel and Idaho Tansy oils.
- Before taking GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe by the FDA) essential oils internally, always dilute with an oil soluble liquid like honey, olive oil or soy milk.
- Do not add undiluted essential oils directly to bath water. Use Bath Gel Base as a dispersing agent for oils in the bath.
- Pregnant women should consult their health care professional before using essential oils containing constituents with hormone-like activity, such as Clary Sage, Sage, Idaho Tansy, Juniper and Fennel.
To learn more about Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils and where to get them, click here.
Obligatory Disclaimer: The information in this handout is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician.
Jackie McLaughlin, Young Living Independent Distributor #489107
DISCLAIMER: (Required by U.S. Federal Law): Any information shared here is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and is intended for educational purposes only. Nor are the products mentioned meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; they have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please seek advice from a health care professional knowledgeable in your area of concern.